Euphoria Powder – Organic + Wild – Aphrodisiac + Mood Booster – Anima Mundi
Aphrodisiac | Spirit Arousal
Our new and delightful love potion is here!! Our renowned libido boosting elixir, Euphoria, is now available as a potent powder. We couldn’t be more excited as this is an EXQUISITE and EFFECTIVE powder, that is easy to use.
Other than being a mood uplifter, the plants within this formula are known to arouse the spirit, make us feel good and elevated, while containing plants known to nurture our reproductive organs, help curb excess stress, anxiety and soothe overworked nerves.
Indigenous peoples around the world have been spicing up their lives with the help of wise and precious plants for as long as humans have explored sexuality. In fact, some of the most potent aphrodisiacs, mojo boosters, and mood enhancers come from the jungle’s lush terrain.
This is why we’ve chosen some of the best herbs native to our founders’ territory, Central America, along with Amazonian powerhouses that are a delight to our spirit.
• May act as an aphrodisiac [R, R]
• May boost mood [R]
• May boost creative energy [R, R]
• Can increase libido and sexual desire [R]
• May help increase fertility [R]
• May be nutritive to the reproductive system [R, R]
• Can uplift the spirit with joy [R]
• Helps increase connection between the self + others by opening the heart
Ingredients / Production
Pomegranate Powder, Cacao Powder*, Rose Powder*, Lucuma Powder*, Schisandra Powder, Damiana Powder, Catuaba Powder, Guarana Powder, Vanilla Powder*, Muira puama, Monk Fruit*, Goji Berry Powder*.
Add 1tsp of Euphoria Powder to tea, cacao, matcha, mocktails, or even cocktails! We love it paired with our Rose Powder, or find it in our Sacred Heart Kit for ultimate mojo boosting.
We recommend everyone listen to their body intuitively; follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.
How to Store
Store away from heat & light.
This product is especially sensitive to moisture: keep jar tightly sealed when not in use, and be sure to use only completely dry utensils when serving.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.